‘It’s a matter of life and death’: ‘If you want to survive, you’ve got to eat’

This is the second time a student has died from a heat wave.

Last year, two students were found dead in a backyard in central Melbourne after eating ice cream made from frozen strawberries.

The students were part of a group of students who participated in a cooking class at a Melbourne University dormitory.

The two students had been taking part in a cookery class called the “Hands of Food” in which students were asked to prepare a “healthy” meal for two or three people and bring it home.

The ABC understands the group had been preparing ice cream and strawberry jam sandwiches.

“If you or a loved one is experiencing any of these symptoms, please seek medical attention immediately.””

If you or a loved one is experiencing any of these symptoms, please seek medical attention immediately.”